A few things about our session:
- Our session together is only 10 minutes long. Please show up 5 minutes early to give yourself some buffer. I can't make up any lost time as sessions will be back to back.
- Parking can be found in front of the studio or in front of the karate building just west of the studio.
- The door to the studio will be locked so please wait outside until it is your turn.
- Our session will include posed and candid photos of your child. There is a 2 week turnaround for photos. Additional digital images, prints and products can be ordered directly from your gallery.
- My cell is 425-445-7957 if you have any questions!
Style tips to help your child look their best!
Outfits highlight your personality!
I've photographed so many types of kiddos! Some have come with fancy dresses and others have worn a simple t-shirt with jeans. There's no one size fits all! What's important is your outfit is authentic to you, is comfortable, and is something you'd naturally want to wear.
Use the color wheel.
Our backdrop will be yellow so don't wear yellow or you'll blend in!
Look at the color wheel. If you want to POP, choose colors opposite of yellow, such as blue, purple or red. I'll provide some examples below!
If you want a TIMELESS look, white or cream is always a safe choice (see previous photo).
A pop of PURPLE!
A pop of RED!
A pop of BLUE!
Logos and lenses.
Skip distracting logos and words on clothing. Clean clothes = timeless photos.
Leave the transition lenses and reflective glasses at home. It's hard to see your pretty eyes when they're blocked by dark lenses.
Do a quick ironing.
Spend 1-2 minutes to iron out the wrinkles in your clothes. It'll make your photos look more polished.
Let's remember your kiddo right at this moment. The way their nose scrunches, their wiggly teeth, their kiss worthy cheeks and just how amazingly cute they are.